I want to start this post by saying I don’t believe leopard print is actually a trend. The reason is, leopard print will always come in and out of style. Currently it is VERY popular. I also want to warn you that leopard print can be aging. If you are older, I don’t recommend wearing a lot of animal print. You can still have fun with the print though and wear leopard print accessories.
1. H&M Handbag Accessory 2. Socialite Dress 3. Raid Flats 4. All In Favor Top 5. H&M Camisole
I’m the type of person that will use ANY holiday as an excuse to get someone a gift. So naturally, I make my boyfriend and my cat (yes, even my cat) an Easter basket every year. It can be challenge to make and Easter basket for a man. When in doubt, go with a theme like camping, travel, or grilling. Below are some Easter basket gift ideas I’m sure every man will love.
1. Simple Modern Water Bottle 2. Bacon Chocolate 3. Sandals 4. Smoking Planks and Chips Set 5. Luggage Tag 6. Truffle Hot Sauce
1. Nadri Earrings These earrings are elegant yet edgy at the same time. I get compliments every time I wear them!
2. LightStim This has truly transformed my skin! It reduces breakouts and oiliness. It makes my skin look overall healthier.
3. Maybelline Nude Lust Lipstick I am so happy I tried this lipstick! The creamy formula feels very comfortable on my lips and it is the perfect nude color.
4. Michael Stars Sweater There is something about the combination of the stark white and texture of this sweater that I adore. It’s both casual and effortless. This is going to be the perfect sweater for Spring.
5. Simple Modern Tumbler I am so impressed with the quality of this tumbler. It keeps drinks cold for 24 hours.
6. Puracy Lotion This lotion is so nourishing! I love that this is a clean product. I use body lotion every morning an night so it is important to me that the lotion I use is made of good quality ingredients.
Dress: Lulu’s Necklace: H&M Shoes: H&M