Recently I have been on a skincare kick. Perhaps it’s because I’m getting married late this Summer, or perhaps it’s because my skin is changing as I get older. Either way, I have been doing a lot of self educating about skincare. Below are all the current skincare products and tools I have been using in my nighttime skincare routine. I have kept them in order of when I use them.
1. Ponds Cleansing Balm I cannot believe I am so late to the game on using a cleansing balm to remove my makeup. This is SO effective and much more gentle than makeup remover wipes. I only have a couple more uses of this but I do plan to use another cleansing balm from Ponds once it is empty.
2. GlamGlow Supercleanse I have been a fan of the GlamGlow supermud for years and this is the cleanser version of it. It’s incredibly gentle but effective at the same time.
3. PMD Cleansing Device I use this in conjunction with the GlamGlow face wash. I feel like I get a deeper clean with this device than if I were to use my hands or a Clarisonic. It has over 7,000 pulses per minute which stimulates the skin and leaves it more plump.
4. CeraVe Retinol I recently started incorporating this retinol into my skincare routine and I am never looking back. I may try another retinol but for the foreseen future I will ALWAYS be incorporating one into my skincare. It has made such a difference in my skin. My skin looks brighter and more youthful. This is very gentle for retinol but still effective. I let this sink into my skin for a few minutes before using the next product.
5. Lancome Serum My fiance’s mom left this at our house for me to try. To be honest, I haven’t tried many serums, so I don’t have much to compare this to. I have noticed that this gives my skin the most beautiful glow from within. It’s the highlighter of the skincare world. I let this sink into my skin for a few minutes before using the next product.
6. CeraVe PM Lotion I have only used this a couple of times and so far I like it. It is lightweight so perfect for my sometimes oily skin.