Note: The starfish earring from J.Crew is not a set which is kind of a pet peeve of mine, but also they are too cut not to share.
Banana Republic has 75% off everything
Target has tons of deals on basically everything. The sale includes 25% off patio items.
Williams Sonoma always has great holiday sales. This year it includes 20% off the Williams Sonoma collection in addition to other sales across the site.
Sephora sales usually don’t impress me but this sale is amazing! It includes a Natasha Denona palette that is 50% off.
Gap is having a 50% off everything sale when you use the code “warm”.
Revolve has an extra 20% off select items.
Pottery Barn has 25% off $1,500 or more, 20% off $500 or more, 15% off $250 or more, and 10% off $100 or more.
Old Navy has 50% off tanks, tees, shorts, and swim.
Nordstrom is having a clearance sale.
Tory Burch has 25% off select items.
Cole Haan has up to 70% off sale items.
Nordstrom Rack has up to 60% off activewear and Steve Madden.
A few months ago I finally upgraded my facial cleansing tool to the PMD Clean Pro Rose Quartz facial cleansing device. Prior to this I was using the Clarisonic Mia 2 which I don’t think is even sold anymore, so that tells you how long I was using it. While I liked using the Clarisonic device, you have to switch out the brush head regularly, which I was horrible at. When I decided it was time to get a new cleansing device my top priority was something that I didn’t have to change out a brush head, and something that is antibacterial. This led me to the PMD cleansing tools. Now that I’ve been using it for a few months, below are my thoughts on it.
I love knowing what other people are currently reading and what is on their reading list. I’m really not one to go pick up a book unless it is recommend to me, whether that’s by an actual person or Amazon. Below is my summer reading list. It’s not lengthy, and they are all easy reads. This is partly because I just prefer easy reads in the summer, and partly because I’m supposed to have a wedding to plan and not much time on my hands. Everyone at the resort I’m getting married at is currently furloughed so I can’t do wedding planning, and this social distancing has given me a lot of time on my hands so I may add to it later in the season.
Love & Gelato I’m not really into “romance” novels but this one has great reviews and it takes place in Florence Italy. I spent a semester studying abroad in Florence so I’m sure this will be nostalgic on some level which is why I bought it.
Fielld’s Guide to Pharohs This book was just recently released in March and there was a lot of hype surrounding the release so I’m going to give it a go. The author is known for her murder mystery books so I don’t expect it to be dull and when it comes down to it, I’m really just looking to be entertained.
Where The Crawdads Sing This book is a New York Time Bestseller and it was part of Reese Witherspoon’s book club, that really tells you enough. I fell like last summer EVERYONE was reading it but I never got around to it, so I’m making is a priority this summer. Plus, it sounds like the type of book I would love.
The Women I Wanted to Be If I find that I lacked interest in all the other books, I know I’ll love this one. First of all, I’m a huge fan of Diane von Furstenburg. Secondly, I love an autobiography.
Sarong Party Girls This is one I started reading, and to be honest I don’t recommend it. I do find it interesting reading about a women I’m close in age with, but comes from a vastly different culture. The main character is a gold-digger which makes the book cringey at times.
1. Let Love Grow Seeds I love the idea of giving a beautiful favor that is also good for the environment. This is perfect for a Spring or early Summer wedding.
2. Laduree Coconut Meringue Buttons This is a more luxurious favor since Laduree is a famous bakery but these are surprisingly inexpensive.
3. Personalized Soap If you are truly at a loss for favor ideas, opt for something like soap. EVERYONE will use it.
4. Blanket We all know I LOVE cozy gifts so of course I’m going to suggest a blanket for really any outdoor wedding, but especially a Fall or Winter wedding.
5. Mini Champagne This is another luxurious favor. I love the idea of gifting your favorite champagne, wine, or beer. If your budget wont allow for a full size, try finding a mini version.
6. Olive Tree Plant This is a similar concept to the flower seeds but more long lasting. This is the type of favor, that if taken care of, will last your guests a lifetime.
7. Local Honey The link is for a basic wild flower honey in case your region does not have local honey. Try looking for a local honey. Honey is one of those items that can be found in nearly every home so it’s a safe food favor.