Jeans Cardigan Tank Shoes Dress Hat Shoes Skirt Cardigan Shoes
Labor day sales have started early this year. I have sorted through all the labor day sales and compiled the list below of the ones worth shopping.
60% off end of season sale
20% off all sale items.
40% off purchase
50% off all pants, dress, and men’s button down shirts
Free 2-3 day shipping with code BRSHIP
40% off everything with code SHOP
Extra 50% off summer sale styles with code SALE
40% off purchase with code BYESUMMER
Up to 50% off storewide
25-50% off everything
Extra 20% off clearance with code EXTRA
25% off $1,500 or more
20% off $500 or more
15% off $250 or more
10% off $100 or more
Free shipping on order over $79
Use code SAVEMORE
20% off select clothing and accessories
Up to 50% off
Up to 40% off furniture
Extra 10% off curbside pick-up orders
Extra 25% off sale items
Up to 75% off
Up to 40% off sale styles using code HEATINGUP
Clearance up to 60% off
Up to 50% off full price items
Up to 75% off sale items
1. Silicon Sponge I’ve been using silicon sponges for a while now and this is the best one! Silicon sponges don’t harbor bacteria like other sponges. Plus this sponge is dishwasher safe so it can be extra sanitary! This will replace your typical dish sponge but it’s not abrasive enough to replace an SOS pad. The bristles on silicon sponges do come off over time but they last at least 6 months.
2. Replica Sailing Day I LOVE this perfume! It’s the perfect blend of a beachy and fresh scent.
3. Lancome Genefique Serum This has become my favorite serum. Normally I am hesitant to try a serum focused on anti-aging because I’m 29 and I usually don’t see any difference BUT I do see a difference when I use this serum. It leaves my skin brighter, plumper, and overall healthier looking.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing This is the best book I’ve read in a while! I highly recommend it regardless of the genre you like.
5. Biore Sunscreen Sun protection is important to me and over the years I have realized the Korean and Japanese sun protection is ahead of the rest of the world. This is a lightweight, easy to apply sunscreen, that won’t clog your pores. SPF only measures UVB but “PA++++” measures UVA.
6. Tory Burch Sandals These have been my go-to shoes all summer. I wear them almost every time I go out. They are flattering and comfortable.