1. Silicon Sponge I’ve been using silicon sponges for a while now and this is the best one! Silicon sponges don’t harbor bacteria like other sponges. Plus this sponge is dishwasher safe so it can be extra sanitary! This will replace your typical dish sponge but it’s not abrasive enough to replace an SOS pad. The bristles on silicon sponges do come off over time but they last at least 6 months.
2. Replica Sailing Day I LOVE this perfume! It’s the perfect blend of a beachy and fresh scent.
3. Lancome Genefique Serum This has become my favorite serum. Normally I am hesitant to try a serum focused on anti-aging because I’m 29 and I usually don’t see any difference BUT I do see a difference when I use this serum. It leaves my skin brighter, plumper, and overall healthier looking.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing This is the best book I’ve read in a while! I highly recommend it regardless of the genre you like.
5. Biore Sunscreen Sun protection is important to me and over the years I have realized the Korean and Japanese sun protection is ahead of the rest of the world. This is a lightweight, easy to apply sunscreen, that won’t clog your pores. SPF only measures UVB but “PA++++” measures UVA.
6. Tory Burch Sandals These have been my go-to shoes all summer. I wear them almost every time I go out. They are flattering and comfortable.