- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Gloss I’m normally not one to like wearing lip gloss, but this is pigmented enough to wear on it’s own or layered with other lip products. It’s a your lips but better shade that I wore on my wedding day. I think the color would be flattering on most skin tones.
- Footed Dessert Dish I was skeptical of how often I’d use these, but I actually use them a lot. It’s great for dessert but I’ve also served overnight oats and yogurt in it. I like being able to serve things in serveware that seems specific to whatever I’m serving. To be honest, it just makes me feel fancy.
- Bath and Body Works Leather Candle Cover I love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles but don’t love the packaging. The packaging tends to clash with my home and it’s not my style. This is a leather candle cover that slides on and off and hides the kitchy packaging. I have two of them, one in plain black and one in plain soft pink. The ones I have seem to be sold out but the one linked is the same, it just has an embossment.
- Bose Speaker I’ve had this speaker for a while but I’ve really been loving it this summer. The description says it holds a 12 hour play time but I feel like it holds a charge even longer than that. It’s small but powerful. With similar portable small speakers I feel like you have to put it in the right spot for the sound to carry throughout the floor it’s on, but I can put this in any corner and the sounds travels throughout the primary living area (I do have an open floor plan). It’s great to bring to the beach, lake, or summer BBQs.
- Musso Lello Ice Cream Machine I plan to do a full review of this so I won’t go into it too much detail now but I LOVE this ice cream machine. I’m an ice cream fanatic so I love being able to make homemade ice cream (I can taste the difference). It’s one of the kitchen items I have that I know I’ll have for a lifetime.