2. Hat This hat is perfect for the transition from Winter to Spring. The dove gray color looks good with nearly every color and it’s very comfortable.
3. Palm Springs Graphic Tee This tee shirt is oversized so I plan to tie it in a knot around my waist and style it with the high waisted jeans.
4. Rattan Bag I love a rattan bag and this one is perfect. It’s a mini bag but holds my wallet, sunglasses, keys, and cell phone perfectly. It’s VERY inexpensive but surprisingly pretty sturdy and relatively well made for the price.
5. Mom Jeans These jeans are great for Spring and Summer. I love the light wash and fit of them. They are slightly cropped and work best for flats, sneakers, or sandals.
6. Green Stripe Dress I love this smock style dress because it’s very lightweight and the stripes are a beautiful sage green. This dress is slightly sheer so I recommend wearing a slip with it. Even with a slip it’s still lightweight and comfortable.
7. Ripped Mom Jeans I never thought jeans could be sexy but these are! I have wide hips and these really show that off in all the right ways. If you have wider hips, or an hourglass figure you have to get these. I appreciate that these are very stretchy so when I sit on them it doesn’t look like my legs are going to pop through the rips.