2. Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip I love this liquid lipstick because it’s not completely full coverage so it’s actually pretty natural looking. I don’t typically wear pink lip colors but since it’s a more natural finish I can pull it off. It’s also the perfect shade of bright rosy pink for me. It’s part of the Sailor Moon x Colourpop collection, and as a 90s child I HAD to get something from the collection.
3. First Aid Ultra Repair Cream I’ve always had oily skin but as I get older (especially over the last year) my skin has become more combination and dry. While I still love my gel-like moisturizers I have been branching out into heavier creams. I’ve tried a few and this Ultra Repair Cream is definitely my favorite so far. My skin doesn’t have a hard time absorbing it and it’s very soothing.
4. Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Recipe from Foodie Crush Every Friday I share my weekly dinner plan on Instagram Stories. If you have been following me on Instagram, then you know this has been in the rotation lately. I love it because it’s healthy, light but filling, and refreshing.
5. Tory Burch Handbag I have needed a black crossbody handbag FOREVER and I finally broke down and bought this one. I’ve have been a fan of Tory Burch shoes for years because the quality is amazing. While it’s not luxury, the quality is luxurious. I’d say the quality is on par with the Saint Laurent Handbag I have. I’m a small handbag kind of girl and this fits my wallet, phone, keys, and I could probably fit a slender sunglasses case too.
6. Palm Springs Tee I’m pretty particular about graphic tee shirts so I don’t buy a lot of them. I love this one because the graphic is a faded style so it’s not obnoxious looking. I also really appreciate how soft it is and that the short sleeves are a longer style short sleeve. The first few times I washed it I hung it up to dry. I did just recently make the mistake of tossing it in the dryer and unfortunately it did shrink. Learn from my mistake and let it air dry.
7. CeraVe Healing Ointment Last September I started using a Tretinoin and while I LOVE it (hello anti-aging!) it has been a rough transition getting my skin accustom to it. Eventually I am going to create a full blog post on the things that helped me while my skin got accustom to Tretinoin but this is the primary thing that helped. Once I noticed the areas of my skin that were prone to the classic Tretinoin flaking I used a tiny amount of this on those areas before applying the Tretinoin. Using that method made a world of difference for me. I really don’t recommend this unless you are going through a flaky skin phase with any type of retinoid.