Month: May 2022
Outfit Under $100
Summer Vacation Outfit Ideas
Best Beach and Pool Supplies 2022
Summer is just around the corner so below are some of the best beach and pool supplies.
Workwear Staples for Warm Weather
In early March I shared a blog post all about business casual wardrobe staples, but I wanted to do a separate post for workwear staples for warm weather. I found it particularly difficult to dress business casual and business professional in hot weather. I found the key to navigating this is to find pieces in lighter fabrics (rayon, silk, chiffon, linen blends) and lighter brighter colors.
Everything You Need for the Perfect Picnic
Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE a picnic. It’s the perfect excuse to pickup some meats, cheese, honey, and get outside during the Spring. My husband and I have a tradition of going on a picnic date every Spring, as soon as the weather warms up and the trees start to bloom. Below are some picnic essentials to help you create the perfect picnic.
Best Swimsuit Cover-Ups 2022
On Tuesday I shared the best swimsuits I found for this year and today I’m sharing the best swimsuit cover-ups I’ve found.
Best Swimsuits 2022
I spent a few hours yesterday scouring the internet to find the best swimsuits for this year. Below are the best ones I’ve found. These vary in pricing and sizes. If you are feeling lost to which type of swimsuit would look best on you, I have made some suggestions next to the links. These are just suggestions; I’m a firm believer that if you feel good in something it shows and therefore you look good in it too.
2. Supportive Two Piece Top and Bottoms This swimsuit is going to offer great support to anyone that is larger chested. The bottoms offer great coverage.
3. Ruffle Bikini Top and matching bottoms This swimsuit is going to be ideal for anyone that is smaller in the chest. The ruffles will add volume to the chest.
4. Leopard One Piece This is a swimsuit that would look good on any body type. The busy pattern makes it also great for anyone that maybe wants to disguise the stomach area.
5. Black and White One Piece This is a great option for anyone that wants a swimsuit that provides more full coverage but still wants something stylish.
6. Triangle Bikini Top and Bottoms This bikini is great for anyone that doesn’t have a lot of curves but wants to give the illusion of curves.
7. Long Sleeve One Piece This One Piece is particularly great for anyone that surfs because it eliminates the need for a rash guard. It would also be great for other activities like paddle boarding, jet skiing, water skiing, etc.